"Slutty" looking girls and men

Sunday, May 6, 2007

My husband loves "slutty" looking girls.

I caught him ogling at a young girl wearing a spaghetti strapped blouse revealing her cleavage, though there was nothing much to reveal. She was a skinny girl. My husband said she looked "slutty" and was hot.

"You used to look hot and slutty, not anymore" he said. Apparently these days I dressed more conservative, more like a mother. And that is a turn off. And the sweaters that I wear over my low cut spaghetti strapped tops, those sweaters, according to my husband drove a wedge to our marriage.

Frankly speaking, these days I feel rather conscious about my body, especially baring my midriff and cleavage (not that I have much to show). When men ogle at me, I no longer feel flattered, instead I feel rather uncomfortable. I am a mother now and it is my obligation to look respectable and to cover up my body.

But the husband is complaining and threatens to stray. Looks like it is time for a makeover. I told James that it will cost him for my makeover. Sexy clothes and a new sexy hair style don't come cheap and it looks like James is more than willing to be a major investor afterall he has a huge beneficial interest to the claim. To him, anything to save and spice up the marriage, is money well spent.

Will be on a shopping spree soon. Why do I give in to him....well it is better that he lusts for me than for another woman, as simple as that.

Posted by Mae at 8:46 PM  

8 comments:

May 7, 2007 at 11:25 AM
Jason Lioh said...

Oh, James is so going to pay for this. Haha! Swipe those cards. :P

  May 7, 2007 at 11:38 AM
Anonymous said...

You have heard of the term "MILF", no?

*i just blog-hopped here*

  May 7, 2007 at 11:41 AM
Egghead said...

fuh-lamak!
normal wife would have cut off "something" for that remark! LOL!
salute to the modern wife!!

  May 7, 2007 at 12:33 PM
Mumsgather said...

Wait till you have more than 1 kid, then you'll feel even more concious or wait a minute. Maybe it'll make you want to dress up even better and he'll have to pay even more for it. Its all very confusing, this identity crisis. Hahaha.

  May 7, 2007 at 7:34 PM
Anonymous said...

LOL! I was NOT ogling!!!!

  May 7, 2007 at 11:18 PM
My Rantings said...

Hi Powderpuff Mae, been reading your blog. Interesting!

Hey, since your hubby had given you the green light to have a makeover, go for it! Most men like to show off their wives. :D

Better he ogles at you the slutty one than at other slutty girls! Can put back alot of fire into the marriage one! :D

  May 8, 2007 at 1:57 AM
Unknown said...

Tsk tsk tsk, you just don't get it, do you? Let me paint the picture clearer for you, my dear...

1/ He agreed to pay for your new sexy slutty clothes.
2/ You go on shopping spree and end up looking slutty
3/ Marriage gets fired up, maybe hit Richter scale 5.0 or maybe 8.5, depending if the slutty include La Senza
4/ You get pregnant
5/ You get new baby
6/ He gets new stories for blog
7/ Slutty clothes ends up in closet. Again.

The circle continues. LOL.

  May 15, 2007 at 10:30 AM
Mae said...

Yes he is Jason, today we will be going to KLCC :)

Yes I have LX many times and have been reminded many times by my husband. Thanks for dropping by :)

I was thinking about the cutting part Egghead but then decided why let BOTH of us suffer....just let his wallet suffer enuf :P

Most important thing MG is that he pays

Ya lor Dancing queen, better he shiok me than other women, now it is time for me to spend spend spend

Haiya Anjali you know james too well already. Still don't care, want to make him pay

Yes James you WERE :P

 

Post a Comment