Bra Fitting Techniques

Monday, April 9, 2007

Whenever we go back to Taiping to visit my mother-in-law, we always end up shopping at Fajar. It is a must for both James and I. Some how things over there seems cheaper, small town, small prices.... Of course we were just making excuses to shop.

I always get my bras in Taiping, it feels cheaper buying them there. This year I got some from Triumph. Now that I am more informed on the techniques of bra fitting, it made bra shopping so much easier and satisfying. At least I knew what I wanted and was not confused by the amount of bras the sales girl forced upon me. The sales girl recommended everything that was expensive. I know my cut, and I knew exactly what I wanted, so I called the shots.

When I was in the fitting room, I saw something interesting....bra fitting techniques pasted on the wall. It is always good to have your camera around. I was in the fitting room for quite a while as I was busy taking as many photos as I could but my eager husband could not wait. He kept banging on the door of the tiniest changing room. The whole make shift room was shaking and I kept hearing his thundering voice "Are you done, how is it?". Apparently he was more excited than I was.

Here are some tips just in case you have not already seen it in the fitting rooms






Rule 3: Lean forward slightly,adjust the shoulder straps to a comfortable position (straps should not "cut" into the flesh)



Posted by Mae at 9:11 PM  

4 comments:

April 12, 2007 at 7:25 PM
Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. I never follow one. I think my mom was the one taught me how to wear bra.

  April 17, 2007 at 2:48 PM
Mae said...

I also sometimes malas :)

  May 10, 2007 at 1:47 AM
PaulOS said...

Wow!! Never knew it was so "technical".. hope i never have to wear one.. reminds me.. time to lose weight...

James is keeping his weight under check that's good.. so that one day he won't be the one having to wear a bra.. hahahaha..

I really wonder if there's advice for men, how to wear underwear/briefs/thongs etc..
as men have the task of getting the right things in the right place as do women with their bras..

  September 1, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Ha Ha! Thanks for sharing a wonderful tips. It was useful for us..

 

Post a Comment