Bloggers I Want To Meet

Thursday, March 8, 2007

I finally can breathe again, at least only for the next few days. Today is a beautiful quiet day, the boy is sleeping and I finally have time to blog or read my regular blog sites and to finish up 1 out of the 2 memes that I've been tagged.

Paris Beaverbanks tagged me for a meme on her blog, so here goes.

1. Who is the first blogger you meet?

Way back before I started blogging, about 2 years 7 months ago, 3 wonderful bloggers, IreneQ, Ariel and Jotay came over to see the then baby Jesse, about 3 weeks after his birth.

2. Who is the "most wanted to meet blogger" for you?

I always wondered how Wingz looks like, does he look anything like his profile photo?

3. Who is the "I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet" blogger?

Not at the moment

4. Who are the group of blogers you most wanted to meet?

The superwomen I want to meet are Paris Beaverbanks, Mott, 5xmom, and Mumsgather. I have always found Ah Pek to be really hillarious, so I suppose I would like to meet him also.

5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?

Right now? No... I want to be alone for a while, need my "cave".

I don't think I will be taggin anyone.

One down, one more to go, Gina, I've not forgotten yours....

Posted by Mae at 3:27 PM  

10 comments:

March 8, 2007 at 4:59 PM
Anonymous said...

Looks like decoding galvin is not in your list.

I'm so sad :~(

  March 8, 2007 at 5:33 PM
Anonymous said...

i think wingz looks like doraemon.. haha :p

  March 8, 2007 at 6:57 PM
5xmom.com said...

I want to meet James of Loopy Meal. And the wife he often quoted so lovingly on his blog. Hehehe.

  March 8, 2007 at 8:25 PM
Anonymous said...

Eeeee...I also want to meet you.

But...if I shy shy..sorry ah....I will just giggle giggle giggle...

tee hee hee!!!

  March 9, 2007 at 8:23 AM
Anonymous said...

And meet we shall. if you are coming for the party that is.

  March 9, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Anonymous said...

LOL!! You don't have to, Mae!

I met usually the most private and secretive bloggers. I dunno why.

I want to meet viewtru!!

  March 10, 2007 at 2:09 AM
Unknown said...

Hi, thank you for joining the bloggers party and sorry if any inconvenience upon the party :)

  March 12, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Mumsgather said...

Hi. You've just been tagged! Would love to meet you too someday. :)

  March 14, 2007 at 11:10 AM
Mae said...

Don't say like that Galvin. Btw, according to my husband, we may have met afew times, it seems we have mutual friends :)

Hi Cely, hehe ya, wingz does look like doraemon :)

So nice to have met you 5Xmom

Finally met the illusive Mott

Yippee met you too Ah Pek

True Gina, I have always been curious as to who Viewtru is

No worries Kenny, great party

Yikes mumsgather, will get right to it

  March 23, 2007 at 12:41 AM
Anonymous said...

We have met? We have mutual friends? Hmm... please please kindly refresh my memory. Do I know your hubby?

 

Post a Comment