"Goodbuy" Cracked Heels (Part 2)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Just a couple of days ago I was on a "vanity project" hunt. I hopped into Splendour De Beauty at Damansara Uptown for some consultation on eyelash extensions (which I will eventually blog about). On the way up the stairs, I noticed a banner on an instant miracle for cracked heels.

I made some inquiries (and gave the product a try on my heels) and I am glad to announce that I've found a cheaper alternative for those who are keen on getting their cracked heels dilemma sorted out. While I was getting my lashes extended (ahem, yes I succumbed) I gave the new product a try on my heels. The process is quite similar to Peggy's Dr SoHo. Immediate improvement can been seen after one session, smooth, soft and pinkish skin in 1 hour. Winne, the owner of Splendour De Beauty uses Silk Factor by Tsuya Tsuya for her cracked heels treatment. Each treatment costs RM48. The prices of Silk Factor's home care products are surprisingly reasonable, especially after seeing its rather impressive performance. Callus Removing Patch (6 pieces), Foot Cream and Green Tea Scrub costs less than RM50.

For best results, try a session with Winnie, if you are satisfied with the results and her massage "kungfu" you can either sign a package with her (buy 5 session, get 1 session free) or get the home care products and start your own maintenance programme in the comfort of your own home. It does require some discipline, but it pays, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing your heels being restored day by day. I would say, all in all, this is indeed a "good buy".

Posted by Mae at 9:35 AM  

11 comments:

January 19, 2007 at 6:47 PM
Anonymous said...

What a great place to share beauty tips!

Seeing so many women with cracked heels, I had once thought cracked heels were a permanent thing that comes with age.

It was therefore with a not a little scepticism that I tried NS-8 and has never looked back since.

NS-8, formulated specially for cracked heels, and is sold in EVERY pharmacy in Australia, so I'm sure it is easily available in Malaysia. I don't remember the price, but it is cheap, and comes in various sizes.

Noticeable improvement came after just one day, and smooth as baby's bum after 2 weeks.

Always having been a skeptic of outrageous claims of beauty products, I could hardly believe it myself.

  January 22, 2007 at 9:08 AM
Mae said...

Thanks Caprice for sharing. I will definately give NS-8 a try, hopefully they have it here:)

  January 24, 2007 at 9:53 PM
Anonymous said...

I have had cracked heels and callouses for zillions of years :(
Where exactly is this Splendour place in D"sara Uptown?Anywhere near my office? Maybe I should hope in and check it out.

  January 25, 2007 at 10:31 AM
Mae said...

It's very near your office, behind the ship, no.26M, Jln SS21/58. YOu can call them at 77103036 to make an appointment. Tell Winnie that I recomended you, better treatment:)

  January 25, 2007 at 11:10 AM
jujuqtpie said...

That Winnie should give you some free treatments coz I feel like "succumbing" myself. :) Can I link you? I hope you dun mind. Thx.

  January 25, 2007 at 11:03 PM
Mae said...

jujuqtpie, very shy to ask for free treatment la, anyway as long as I can help in anyway, I'm happy. Sure, we can exchange links:)

  January 26, 2007 at 2:36 PM
jujuqtpie said...

I know what you mean. I'm sure she'll realise it though that you're responsible for her publicity when so many ppl come in and mention your name. :) Thx. Have linked you but having problems getting from my page directly to yours. Am still going in from Mott's. Will trobleshoot when I have the time.

  January 28, 2007 at 8:47 AM
Anonymous said...

Thanks.Took the contact number down.Will check them out and inform them that they need to award you VVIP status for all this publicity you are giving them.Will let you know what happens.

  February 21, 2007 at 11:10 AM
Anonymous said...

Dehydration is a loss of fluid from the body that can lead to constipation. Liquids like water and juice add fluid to the colon and bulk to the stools, making bowel movements softer and easier to pass. This is why drinking 6-8 glasses of water per day is critical to proper colon function. Liquids that contain caffeine and alcohol have a dehydrating effect and should be avoided to prevent constipation. Learn more about constipation relief at www.detoxologie.com.

  February 22, 2007 at 1:21 PM
Anonymous said...

A toxic body results in numerous ailments. Millions of Americans suffer from arthritis, migraine headaches, obesity, allergies, acid reflux disease, high cholesterol, and heart ailments. All of these problems are rooted in toxins, metatoxins, and the debilities that result from an unclean digestive system.

  May 2, 2007 at 12:43 PM
Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about loss weight diet

 

Post a Comment